Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sunshine on a rainy day

With the long weekend in Melbourne behind us, I could easily call myself mellow yellow today but I'm starting the working week with these beautiful images to brighten our rainy days.
 
Stella McCartney Resort Collection 2010
Karen Walker at New York Fashion Week September 2009. J'adore le stripes!
Karen Walker at New York Fashion Week September 2009. Love military style. Love navy. Want it all.

 
Karen Walker at New York Fashion Week September 2009. Here comes the sun (and some red and a print), what more could you want, little darling?

Maybe a certain Sarah Jessica Parker wearing some mellow yellow would validate my obsession. And here she is on the red carpet at the Academy Awards yesterday. Wearing lemon Chanel, no less.



Yellow things, you make my heart sing. 

Photo credits: My iphone did not shoot Stella Mac's resort collection, nor did we get invited to Karen Walker's show at NYFW, nor did we make it to the Oscars this year. So, I cannot take the credit for any of these photos. Please follow the links I have provided to go direct to the source.

Apologies to Chip Taylor, Zoe and Donovan for messing with their lyrics. Thanks to Christine Anu and Jimi Hendrix for the covers that have no doubt inspired this post. Music is my springboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...